4 Ways To Earn Money From YouTube Shorts
There are many ways to earn money on YouTube shorts but today we are going to discuss the top 4 ways from which you can earn money online in a short time by making amazing YouTube shorts.
There are two ways of making YouTube shorts. Firstly you can make your content with your camera and editing software. Secondly, you can also copy some copyright-free videos and put them on your YouTube shorts with a little bit of editing. Now Let’s discuss the top 4 ways.
- YouTube Shorts Fund
YouTube has recently announced a YouTube Shorts Fund of 100$ Million to reward their creators who are making something amazing in a short time. This is good news for those creators who have less time and want to make money online in a short time. 100$ Million is for those creators who are eligible.
These are the eligible YouTube Shorts creators:
- YouTube creators who have at least one eligible YouTube Short video in the last 6 months.
- Shorts Creator should obey all YouTube’s Community Guidelines, copyright rules, & monetization policies.
- Those creators are not eligible, who upload YouTube shorts videos with watermarks of other platforms, non-original videos, or re-uploaded videos from other channels.
- The age of YouTube creators should be 13 or older in the US or the age of majority in their countries.
- Age creators 13 to18 years must have a parent or guardian who accepts terms and sets up an AdSense account for payment and links to their channel.
- Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is the way to earn money by doing nothing, just recommending others and earning money. You can earn money online by doing affiliate marketing with the help of YouTube shorts. There are so many websites that offer affiliate marketing to their users. World top E-Commerce platforms and other websites are offering this feature. Amazon, Ali Baba, Shopify, eBay, ShareASale, Studio Press, Click bank, and many others are on the top list.
You can easily earn money by making YouTube shorts with the help of this video. In this video, the complete process is shared and describes how you can use shorts to earn money online by affiliate marketing.
- Blog Traffic
It is very easy to turn your YouTube traffic to your blogs. If you have a website or you are working as a blogger on google blogger, you can get huge traffic from YouTube. 5 simple and easy steps are described here.
- Firstly make your short video or create it with the help of copyright-free content and editing.
- The video should be about a specific thing, issue, or product of which your blog is about.
- After that, you can tell your audience about that thing in short and at the end tell them that complete information is in your blog and the link is in the description.
- Put the link in your shorts description and ask them to click on that for more information.
- Now you can earn money from your blog with the help of your YouTube short audience.
- YouTube Partner Program
You can earn money on every single view if you are in the YouTube Partner Program which is also called YouTube Channel Monetization. If your channel is monetized or in YPP, you can earn money for every video whether it’s long or short. YouTube will put ads on your videos and give you 55% of the total revenue generated by the ads on your channel. To be eligible for YPP, your channel must reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time. We all know that it is not easy for a new user to get views. But with the help of youtube shorts, you can reach this target very easily. The reason is that many famous YouTubers are not working on shorts because of their huge traffic and lengthy content. So it’s a chance for you to dive into this platform and after that, you can also make short as well as long videos. It’s your choice.
I hope you learned a lot from this article and will try to earn money online by using YouTube Shorts. The Earning Advice team will be always with you and we will try to update you with every new opportunity of online earning. Stay tuned. A lot of love and best wishes. Thanks